CnCterm - The terminal program for working with COM ports.
- Support for any COM ports, including virtual, with a choice of numbers from 1 to 40.
- Working in a text (ASCII) and hexadecimal (HEX) modes.
- Forming a list of commands with the ability to edit and fast send.
- Fine-tuning the baudrate.
- Automatic shut-off when disconnecting the port virtual port.
- Saving files in the port settings and commands.
- Storing the received data in binary files..
- Transferring files through the serial port.
- Setting delays for bytes and blocks.
- Measurement delays between received data.
- "Echo" mode
- Management lines DTR, RTS, display DSR, CTS, CD, RI
- The program does not require installation
- Support Programmer Orange5 in emulation mode.
Soft was tested with Windows 98/XP/7.
Compared with this program allows the program HyperTerminal:
- work with hexadecimal values
- quickly transfer sequences
- "On the fly" change the baudrate and other parameters
- display a list of available COM ports
|cncterm.rar||130 Kb||CnCterm v1.24|